WE OFFER A NO HASSLE 30 DAY RETURN POLICY FOR REFUNDS & EXCHANGES!
We want you to be extremely satisfied with every purchase delivered to your door. On the odd occasion that you may need to return goods to us, please read the information below to find out how to make this process straightforward.
- Customers may return any item within 30 calendar days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Church Equestrian Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Church Equestrian and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Church Equestrian reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
- Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
- If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Church Equestrian within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
- If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Church Equestrian immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Church Equestrian will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a 2nd class tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
- Please note we do not accept returns on any saddles.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Church Equestrian. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
- Return postage is down to the customer to pay unless the incorrect item has been sent or an item is faulty, in this case we will refund an amount up to £12 for return postage or arrange a collection of the goods.
- In the interest of hygiene, we will not handle used, dirty or worn goods; these will be stored for a period of 30 days giving you time to arrange for them to be collected. After this period, if goods have not been collected, they will be disposed of.
- Please note that when trying a rug on your horse or pony it must be protected by fiting it over a summer sheet or something similar. Retruned rugs that are covered in hair or soiled in any way will not be accepted for a full a refund. Rugs must be returned in a resaleable condition.
What can't I return ?
When buying from Church Equestrian Limited, as a consumer you are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations which means you can change your mind for up to 14 working days after you have received your products (providing the products are unused, have not been opened and remain in their original packaging).
There are certain items however which cannot be returned; we do not offer exchanges or refunds on:
- used horse bits
- horse riding hats
- used or dirty items
- bespoke items including riding hats, jackets and other personalised items
Due to health and safety guidelines, we do not accept the return of riding hats; once hats have been removed from packaging, we can no longer guarantee the condition of the riding hat and therefore do not accept returns.
Please fill out this returns form and include it within the package you send back to us.
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Church Equestrian Returns Department
27 Salisbury Road,